- Travelled to California and visited family- took a much needed vacation and sun break
- Aven's 2nd Birthday (April 21st) someday I'll actually get a post up about my darling girl's second birthday, it was an absolutely beautiful day and we had a wonderful BBQ with a small group of friends to celebrate, Aven loved being the center of attention
- Ahmah (Abe's Mom) came to visit and have some special time with Aven before she went off gallivanting around Europe with her hubbie
- My boss left the company and left a huge gaping opportunity- who would be the new manager?
- Made the decision to apply for the manager position at my branch
- Grandma and Grandpa Bill came for a visit from Oregon and helped us start building our tool shed out back while they camped in our parking space :)
- Attended a lovely book club get together
- Went to a baby shower for a good friend and enjoyed a lovely girls night in
- We had someone work on the garage doing prep work for painting it this summer (whenever that happens)
- Attended an awesome Pentecost Sunday service at the local Mt. Baker Theater with 8 other local churches, it was a great message and a wonderful opportunity to celebrate with believers of all denominations- truly a celebration of the family of God
- Drove to Oregon to help celebrate my mother in law's 60th birthday and my step-Dad's 70th birthday with back to back surprise parties and get-togethers
- Abe continued working on the tool shed out back, changing the original design and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes in the evening sun
- Let my grass grow way to long! Still needs to be cut- I had been keeping up on this so well until the last 3 weeks.
- Celebrated our 13th Anniversary (June 12th)
- Officially started my new job and schedule as manager of my branch
- Will host a visit from my Dad (Grandad) to Aven
- Endured more days of rain and more rain, when will summer be here?
|An afternoon treat with Daddy|
As you can see the days turn to weeks and the weeks to months and before you know it the year is half over! The dogs look forward to sunny days and spend their time lounging outside in the pockets of sunshine. We look forward to dry grass and more walks in the afternoons and evenings and more days of BBQ meals and sitting in our new lawn chairs drinking iced tea. The summer weekends already seem to be filling up with trips and weddings and projects and such and before you know it we'll be back to rain the like. At some point when things get a bit quieter (yeah right) I'll provide some more details about all of the above!