02 July 2012

funny things you hear from the mouth of a 2 year old

Aven has been a combination of a handful and a bellyful of laughter lately.  She will absolutely drive you crazy, be so into what she is doing and not listen at all and then she'll say something so funny it will double you over.  So, if you lived with me, these are some of the things you'd hear on a somewhat routine basis:

  • "I can't try" (meaning, I can't do it)
  • " I don't like to wear my socks today Mommy."
  • " I wanna read it...a, b, c, d, e,f, g, e-i-n-g-o, e-i-n-g-o, oh what a raindrop will be."
  • "Eleanor want to eat it Mommy" (when she drops food on the floor).

Of course I had this perfect list figured out in my head days ago but by the time I got to a computer and actually sat down...poof!  I'm feeling a bit under the weather today and it certainly doesn't help that the weather is so stinky too!  Haven't had a summer cold in years and it really sucks.  Sniffly all day at work, coughing and scratchy voiced at the end.  Workout tomorrow?  Most likely.

Will post more when I feel a bit more put together and I can think more clearly than through this cloudy cold filled head.

No comments: