A list of some of the things I've hear from the mouth of my two year old:
- Holy Cow! This was in response to my saying she had a really poopy diaper.
- I'll be there in a minute guys (referring to Abe and I).
- I like Ethel, you like Eleanor (Aven). Can't we like both (Mommy)? No, you like Eleanor and I like Ethel (Aven).
- I need water and milk because I need water and milk. (I started asking her why when she says she needs something or feels a certain way so she has picked up on the because part, the explaining part).
- Mommy and Aven are pequeno and Daddy is grande (we were teaching her the two words in Spanish).
Stay tuned for more "interesting" talk from the mouth of a two year old.