28 August 2011

new babies



Welcome Micah 

After a trip to Spokane (to be blogged about soon) to visit a friend, I was reinvigorated to use my camera.  Technology has always intimidated me and I don't feel like I naturally figure things out but once I do I love to use them!  She showed me some really great tips of how to take pictures in low light and indoors since I have had a lot of issues figuring this out and know that often flash doesn't really make the best pictures.

Armed with this new knowledge, I set out to visit Micah Ross, my good friends' 10.5lb newborn baby!!  Here Micah is only  4 days old and he was so sweet and relaxed.  It was wonderful to be able to hold such a new baby and to smell that sweet baby smell.

Congratulations Mommy Jess, Daddy Tim and Big brother Kyler- you are a beautiful family.








No comments: