31 October 2010

a few quiet moments

It is Sunday, Aven's first Halloween and I haven't gotten her an outfit. In fact, we aren't even going trick or treating....am I am lame Mom? I think next year it will be a bit more fun because she'll be able to walk around and I think we'll do the whole trick-or-treat thing. Today has been a bit of a rough day. It is Sunday and Aven slept until about 9:30 this morning. She has been mostly fussy throughout the day unless being thoroughly entertained. She was happy when I was feeding her cereal, when I gave her a bath and when I sat on the floor with her but other than that she has had only moments of being content to not be held or being the captive audience. Right now though I am taking a few quiet moments to post. It is actually very quiet and peaceful in my house. I can actually hear the clock ticking and the refrigerator doing its hum but other than that I am just here. The house is relatively clean, dishes & laundry done; floors are clean and the sheets changed. Time to face the week. Here are some photos from the other day. This is one of my favorite dresses of Aven's. It is baby Hurley and oh so soft and cute. Soon she'll grow out of it but I wanted to document the cuteness of her in this dress before that happened. Enjoy.


No comments: