24 March 2010

6 weeks and counting

Hello friends & family,
We are down to the last 6 weeks or so and it is very exciting. This little girl is moving around quite a bit now and she's crowding the rest of my organs! I had a wonderful baby shower a few weeks ago and was able to have both my Mom and mother-in-law come as well as my sister-in-law. It was wonderful evening of delicious treats, friends and family and generous gifts. I got so many cute things and I cannot wait to use them. Also many practical things too such as butt paste and nipple creams. Oh the dream is alive. Since then I've been up to no good. Just trying to enjoy as much uninterrupted sleep (besides trips to the potty at night) as possible and impromptu plans (these will have to be modified slightly by a baby). Well, nothing really exciting to note....yet. Perhaps I'll get around to posting some pregnancy pictures or pictures of the baby room or the cute things I've gotten.....but then again maybe not...it seems that procrastination is a way of life.


No comments: