- I hosted a card making party and invited friends from all walks of life: church, work, etc.
- We traveled down to Oregon to have a late Christmas exchange with my Dad and my sister-in-law
- My husband, Abe, finally finished making a desk for my Dad and it was safely delivered to him in under 3 years!
- My husband went back to school (more work for both of us.....hmmmmm)
- Somehow I've gotten the bug to go running. I never liked it in school, I wouldn't even run the mile so I don't know what has gotten into me. I haven't gone on any consistent basis but enough to see a few days of beautiful freezing sunshine this week!
- I've been working (what seems like) a lot.
- I've missed teaching this year.
- I've started a recent obsession with the tv show: Arrested Development.
- Sundays have become my time alone with my dogs. We usually go hiking or walking in the woods. It is usually quiet and the dogs seem to enjoy the time to run and chase each other over logs, under tree trunks and through piles of brush.
- I'm watching the house next door to me literally get diassembled as a new 3plex will be put up in the next year or so.
- I was voted onto our neighborhood board. Now I can make a lot of life changing decisions....not!
- I turned 28 whopping years old.
- I've been dying to go traveling.
- I found an awesome coffee shop in St. Johns area of Portland, Oregon: Lady Bug Organic coffee. Now Abe says he is ruined and cannot go anywhere else (or else he is sorely diappointed). Check it out if you're down that way.
- I finished a book Under the Banner of Heaven by John Krakuer and started a new book City of Falling Angels by John Berendt (he also wrote "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil).
25 January 2008
My Month In Short
Well, it is has been far too long since I posted anything of consequence. The first month of the year seems to be going by quickly which means the rest of the year will too. Here is a record of what I've done so far this year.