08 March 2007

Small Joys Thursday (short list)

Things that are bringing me joy....right now!

  1. silence (I'm in my classroom at lunch and I can hear nothing! It is wonderful.)
  2. Terra Salt & Pepper Crinkle Cut Chips (yum)
  3. New Simple Shoes
  4. Patagonia Watergirl zip up shirt I got for a great deal in Dublin, Ireland
  5. Using a pencil (I especially like the sound of a dark lead writing on recycled paper, call me crazy!)
  6. Getting stuff done (isn't that just the best feeling in the world)
  7. Wearing my latest bargain pants from, where else, The Gap
  8. Knowing that I'm going to have a relaxing evening and a scrumptious dinner tonight
  9. Wearing my wedding ring, my husband and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary in June this year! Time really does fly.
  10. Water-so simple-so valuable-and so refreshing.

For those of you who still visit this blog. Thanks. If you want to hear what I'm up to in teaching check out my other blog. Have a great day.

No comments: